4552 183rd Blvd Russell, Kansas 67665Offered at $378,500
Listing Agent: Kendra Trueblood
Taxes: $: TBD
Status: A V A I L A B L E
Type: Single Family Homes
Year Built: 1983
Sq. Ft: 2471
Lot Size: 5 acres +/-
Rural Country Homestead with 5 Acres
- Custom, Raised-Ranch, Split Level, Country Homestead on 5 Acres!
- Located under 3 miles & 3 minutes, NW of Russell.
- Pack up & bring your horse, cow, kids & grandkids!
- Custom Built: 1983, (Original Owner),
- 4 BR, 2 Bath, just under 2500 Sq. Ft.,
- 2x6 Construction, Well Insulated. Great utility bills. Rural Water District, Propane, & Midwest Energy.
- Vaulted ceilings in great room (L/R, D/R, & Kitchen, with breakfast bar) Updated kitchen cabinets & quartz countertops. Ceiling fans throughout.
- Steel roof (6yrs) updated siding & windows.
- Attic fan, Lg. laundry Room w/ 3/4 Bathroom, Lg. Wash Sink, & A lot of Storage.
- Generator Pull Start (Negot)
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, Great Room upper level; 1 bedroom & 1 bath with laundry, storage, plus spacious family room on the garden level.
- 300+\- sq ft. Attached garage, w/electric overhead door & walk thru door, mudroom, tons of cabinet storage & countertop work space. **Could have oversized, overhead garage door if eliminate walk through door. Space for 2 car.
- Walk out garden level, Redwood, balcony deck off great room w/staircase to lower level. Enjoy amazing sunrises, sunsets, & family BBQ’s!
- ** 50X80 machine shed, partial concrete floor
- Located on 5 acres in the country!