103 Cindy Drive Russell, KS 67665
Offered at $207,000
Listing Agent: Kendra Trueblood
Status: A V A I L A B L E
Type: Single Family Homes
Year Built: 1978
Sq. Ft: 3093
Lot Size: 95 x 140
Spacious home near the golf course and in an amazing neighborhood
- Split level home on a spacious, corner lot, across from the golf course, a nice neighborhood, for sure.
- Move in ready with great curb appeal, oversized garage, workshop area, & space for your golf cart.
- 3 bedroom, 3 baths, & 1 half bath
- A tiled foyer leads to an open staircase upstairs, a large living room and dining room, and a spacious kitchen with breakfast bar.
- The kitchen has beautiful stainless appliances such as double oven, large refrigerator, smooth surface stove for cooking, and the dishwasher (Appliances negotiable), an eat in bar, excellent work space, and great cabinets, with automatic sliding drawers, with the same lovely tile on the floor as the entry. Tile also is shown on the backsplash.
- The colors in this home are neutral in the carpet, walls, and window treatments, allowing a great canvas for your own colors of decor’ and enhancements. There are ceiling fans throughout, great natural lighting, and the home is very clean.
- From the kitchen you can enter the backyard, with composite wood deck that oversees a spacious fenced yard. A separate storage shed lies along the border fence of the house. Back in the house, the kitchen overlooks a sunken living room with an attractive gas log fireplace invites you to spend relaxation time with family.
- Thru the family area you can gain access to a utility room with washer & dryer, a half bath, 2 separate access doors to an oversized garage. East to arrive from a busy day, slip off your shoes, and enjoy a relaxing evening.
- A master bedroom, featuring a walk in closet, and master bath are located upstairs; along with two additional large bedrooms, large closets, ceiling fans, and a full bath with tiled shower.
- The finished basement adds an additional private level with a large family room, laminate flooring throughout, a 4th bedroom, & a possible 5th bedroom. A beautiful, newly remodeled bathroom with free standing vanity sink and large walk in, dream shower. The mechanical room finishes out the basement level with furnace & water heater.