535 E. Wisconsin Russell, KS 67665
Offered at $92,000
Listing Agent: Kendra Trueblood
Taxes: $: 857.80
Status: U N D E R C O N T R A C T!!
Type: Single Family Homes
Year Built: 1920
Sq. Ft: 2087
Lot Size: 75 x 127
Super Cute Home - with the park right across the street!
- You should see this cute and comfy home. The entrance is inviting with a full width porch in the style of a bunglalow. Open the door, and smile...wood floors lead through the living room and dining room. An adjacent room, currently an office, would also make a small ground level bedroom. There is a ½ bath in this area also. The current renter has made this home comfortable with her own upscale furniture including area rugs, ceiling fans, and lovely accessories. The colors are gray and white, making the neutral tones adaptable to any décor.
- The kitchen has been totally redone, with new appliances, light gray and white countertop and eat in dining area. An extra perk is a sunny eastern window over the kitchen sink. Entrance to the spacious established back yard and garage can be gained from the kitchen also. The 2 car garage is detached, but ready for your own personal touches.
- Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms, both carpeted with clever “barn door” covering the closets. The full bath upstairs is so fun. A double vanity and mirrors has been added also with short barn door covers over the mirrors. A real must see!
- Other great amenities are :
- Close to a city park, making for relaxation as you sit on your front porch.
- Aluminum siding, new composition roof has been added, a full basement, but only partially finished with the laundry area. It does include a toilet also.