620 N. Fossil Russell, KS 67665Offered at $174,750
Listing Agent: Kendra Trueblood
Taxes: $: 2241.26
Status: A V A I L A B L E
Type: Single Family Homes
Year Built: 1930
Sq. Ft: 3327
Lot Size: 66 x 132
2 Story Home with Spacious Rooms
This beautiful 2 story brick home is move in ready with a spacious open floor plan showcasing a lovely wooden staircase. The home has original wood floors and immense natural light with 40 upgraded new windows!
- The main floor has a living room, large dining area with built in breakfast island and hutch, leading to a large kitchen with stove, refrigerator and dishwasher included. A new mudroom with custom cabinets , bench, coatrack/and good storage has been added, and it is plumbed for a sink, although not included. A half bath, recently remodeled concludes the main floor layout.
- The second floor has 4 bedrooms; the master features 2 walk in closets and a newly remodeled ¾ bath with tile shower and glass surround, the other full bath has a tub, shower, and new subway tile.
- A full basement features laundry, storage, recreation and family area and an extra bedroom space if needed.
- Outside: Single attached garage with new door, touchpad and opener; Trex deck, large privacy fence with firepit area and great green space for casual living.
- Other amenities: Malarkey shingles (50 year impact resistant roof). New electrical Meter can; new insulation in the attic; pull down ladder to attic access.
- This home is an absolute must see ! Call us soon for your personal tour.