1642 N. Main Russell, KS 67665Offered at $169,900
Listing Agent: Traci Wieger
Taxes: $: 3,400.40
Status: NEW PRICE!
Type: Single Family Homes
Year Built: 1952
Lot Size: 140 x 150
2 Attached Garages and Abundant Storage come with this Property
- Red Brick 2 story home, quiet location, lovely back yard and patio, 2 double car attached garages. This home is close to an elementary school as well.
- As you view this home from Main Street, you see a calming, inviting, well landscaped home, complete with established trees on a well maintained corner lot.
- Step into a separate sunny foyer with a solid glass door at the front, and then open the door to a living room, carpeted, with a wood burning fireplace with adjacent shelving built- ins. The walls are neutral in color, just waiting for your personal touches.
- The dining room also has light colored walls, and attractive slim hardwood flooring opening to a modern kitchen with a closet pantry, good work areas and spacious cabinets. Sleek black tile enhances the backsplash.
- There is an entrance to a large mudroom/laundry, which leads out to the beautiful back yard, perfect for outdoor entertainment, complete with a stone outdoor fireplace. The backyard has chain link fencing and also a gate that opens to allow vehicles to enter.
- There are two nice bedrooms on the main floor, carpeted and both have good organized closets and natural window lighting. The main floor bath lies between the two bedrooms, and has a cute black and white motif with built in vanity and extra storage in the hallway. Black tile surrounds the tub/shower area.
- Upstairs : Two bedrooms, a 3rd bath, great storage
- Go to the basement and you have entered a retro feel for entertainment and family living. Retro is a current decorating style, so this area has been done for you. The floors are large black and white tile and a well done mural is on a wall. There is a bar area with additional black and white styled countertop and chairs. Two more bedrooms are here and another full bath, plus a mechanical room, and a small room, perfect for a play area or another bedroom. A key word for this home is great storage on both levels.