316 Hartman St. Russell, KS 67665Offered at $269,900
Listing Agent: Traci Wieger
Taxes: $: 4,699.26
Status: A V A I L A B L E
Type: Single Family Homes
Year Built: 2011
Sq. Ft: 2902
Lot Size: 100 x 130
JUST LISTED! Custom Home built by Covenant Builders!
- Circle Drive, Great Curb Appeal, and only 7 years old!
- Tax Abatment for 4 more years.
- Impressive front entry door with cut etched glass and side light greet you as you enter. Foyer has impressive chandiler- tall ceilings, arched window, and tile floors. The foyer opens to vaulted ceiling living room with gas fireplace, open floor plan, cozy kitchen with island sink and bar for eating. Granite counter tops, recessed lights, open floor plan and it has a walk in pantry. The dining room has hardwood floors and wonderful windows and a door leading to deck and back yard. Three bedrooms, a full bathroom in the hallway, laundry room, full master bath with relaxing whirlpool garden tub and walk-in closet in the master bedroom, complete the main floor plan. Good closet space in each bedroom. The laundry is well lit, tiled and close access to the garage. The home, deck, and garage has a surround sound speaker system. The roof consists of upgraded Malarkey Shingles.
- The basement is fully finished with 2 additional bedrooms, 1 ¾ bath, family room with wet bar area, and mechanical room. Basement has great lighting and wide hallways. The basement has an egress window.
- Triple attached garage could be a place for your vehicles as well as an additional entertaining space. Door leads to an adequate sized back yard and the backyard could be expanded to include the side yards as well. There is privacy fencing and another 2 car deep garage with alley access. Sprinkler system is self draining, dog run with heated and cooled- dog house/shelter. The back deck is covered and is equipped with surround sound speakers and recessed lights. The deck is constructed with composite decking and has steps on the south side that lead to the sidewalks that access the attached or detached garage.