108 N. Kansas Russell, KS 67665Offered at $177,000
Listing Agent: Traci Wieger
Taxes: $: 2,843.10
Status: NEW PRICE!
Type: Single Family Homes
Year Built: 1923
Sq. Ft: 3293
Lot Size: 66 x 132
Spacious Home- close to downtown with 3 stall garage space
- Spacious home with tall ceilings and unique perks! Corner Lot, 3 Stall Garage, close to downtown and schools.
- The home was updated in 2007 with new windows. The living room, dining room and kitchen are all very spacious. All the rooms on the main floor have ceiling fans, new carpet and tile. The Living and Dining room are an open floor concept and meet up to the kitchen. The kitchen has an area where you could put a small table or breakfast nook. The laundry is placed just inside the backdoor for convenience to the main level full bath and 2 bedrooms. The home has gorgeous wood trim, doors, and banister.
- Beautiful 1.5 story bungalow on a quiet corner, with covered broad front porch, privacy fenced yard, 2 car attached garage and a 3rd single detached garage. A breezeway connects that double attached garage- and the breezeway has abundant storage and a built in desk area. The yard has a sprinkler system to keep the spacious yard green.
- A full finished basement includes a family room with fireplace/woodburning stove, wet bar, full bath, mechanical room and plenty of storage.
- Upstairs has lots of storage with ½ bath and 3 bedrooms.
- This home has Central cooling and heating, wood burning fireplace that can heat whole house, radiant heat, heat pump; steel coated roof and steel siding.