971 E. 5th Street Russell, KS 67665Offered at $138,500
Listing Agent: Kendra Trueblood
Taxes: $: 2628.24
Status: A V A I L A B L E
Type: Single Family Homes
Year Built: 1910
Sq. Ft: 3839
Lot Size: 50 x 127
Beautiful 2 Story Home- Located Near Pool, Tennis Courts, Ball Fields and Park
- Beautiful 2 story home, close to swimming pool, tennis courts, recreational park, and golf course, located on a corner lot.
- 3889sq. Ft, full finished basement, unfinished attic, 2.5 bathrooms, and 5 bedrooms, built in 1910.
- The home has fresh paint interior walls, making it fresh and bright, tiled entry and dining room with a unique floor layout. Plenty of living space for that large family, including formal living room, an octagon shaped room which connects to bedrooms and dining room. The kitchen is clean and well organized. The current owners have done a beautiful job of utilizing all spaces and providing handy and convenient closets and nooks and crannies. All appliances remain.
- The basement is fabulous with an in home licensed day care. A sturdy wall has been added for safety measures, separating the day care area from the downstairs laundry area. Washer and dryer remain with the purchase. There is also a kitchenette in the basement plus an extra bedroom and office space. Two new egress windows have been added for more safety precautions.
- The home warranty will be transferred through Aug. 2018.
- Outside backyard is a good play area, including basket ball goal and cement slab. A single detached car garage has been partially finished inside for a small office, a great escape or workshop area. The entire back area is enclosed with a privacy fence.
- This is a home you must see, especially if kids are a big part of your life! It is very clean and ready to go.