831 E. 12th Street Russell, KS 67665Offered at $139,900
Listing Agent: Kendra Trueblood
Taxes: $: 3513.78
Status: A V A I L A B L E
Type: Single Family Homes
Year Built: 1979
Sq. Ft: 3122
Lot Size: 125 x 76
Ranch Style Home with Attached and Detached Garage
- Corner Property, Nice Neighborhood ,Clean curb
- appeal, Covered front porch, Brown Brick with siding, ranch style home. It has double attached garage, accessible from a circle drive and paved driveway. Also is a single detached garage and extra parking.
- Main floor: 3 bedrooms each with carpeting, ceiling fans, and good closet storage. Full bath. Formal entry with hardwood floors, adjacent to living room, good natural lighting, brown brick fireplace, and built-ins, and a ceiling fan.
- The dining area will accommodate a good sized table and chairs, an eat at bar, with soffit lighting, and exterior door leading to a covered concrete patio. The kitchen has good storage and working space as a countertop. Stainless and black appliances, Dishwasher, refrigerator, smooth surface stove, and built in microwave provide a good efficient area.
- Conveniently down the hall is the spacious laundry room, room for an upright freezer, washer, dryer, and also has an exit door to the backyard. The ¾ bath makes a terrific finished area for the laundry.
- A carpeted stairway leads to a full basement, with a large room to be used as a family area, it is carpeted also. A second room, primarily the mechanical room, houses plenty of space for storage. Easily a 4th bedroom could be added.
- The yard is protected by a privacy fence and provides a storage shed, perfect for yard and garden tools.