18123 Plymouth Rd Russell, KS 67665Offered at $245,000
Listing Agent: Traci Wieger
Taxes: $: 1582.60
Status: U N D E R C O N T R A C T!!
Type: Single Family Homes
Sq. Ft: 3755
Lot Size: 1.58
Completely Remodeled 2 Story Country Home
- Country Home
- Blacktop all the way- then sand road less than 1/4 mile to the house
- Easy Access to I-70 or US Hwy 281
- 28 x 40 shop with concrete floor
- House was orignially built approximately 75 feet west of where it stands today- new poured basement foundation was built in the 80's and the original house was moved over on to it.
- New Septic Tank was installed in 2000
- 2012-2013 the entire 2nd story of the home was tore off and rebuilt with a new design of adding the master bedroom, walk-in closet, master bath and office/or additional multi-purpose bonus room off of the master.
- New Roof was put on in 2013
- New Gas Line from the house to the meter was replaced in 2013
- When the 2nd Story was redone - the main floor and 2nd story of the house was rewired, replumbed and installation of new insulation was completed.
- 2013-2015 all the windows were replaced
- 2013-2015 all new siding was installed and painted
- 2015 wrap around front porch/deck was put in
- 2013-2015 the main floor was gutted down to the sub floor on the main floor bathroom, kitchen, and living room area. New sub floor was laid at this time.
- Stud walls were reinforced when the main floor was gutted and new insulation was put in.
- New larger water line from the hydrant to the house along with a pressure tank to increase water pressure was installed in 2016.
- 2016 a New High Effecient 2 Stage Heater and AC unit was installed equipped with a power humidifier and Clean Air Effects Filter System
- All wood floors were refinished.
- Master Bedroom, Master Bath, Bonus Room, and Walk-in Closet are situated upstairs
- Open 2 Story Large Foyer Area welcome you with you enter.
- 2 - story Foyer, 2 Additional Bedrooms, Large Dining Room, Full Bathroom, Large Kitchen with walk-in pantry, Living Room,
- Bar Area located in the kitchen- great to welcome guests to interact while cooking or kids to enjoy their meals or do homework.
- Patio Door located by the bar area allows for more outside dining space close to the kitchen and great for transporting food from the kitchen to the grill.