1451 N. Krug Russell, KS 67665Offered at $72,900
Listing Agent: Kendra Trueblood
Taxes: $: 1584.78
Status: NEW PRICE!
Type: Single Family Homes
Year Built: 1945
Sq. Ft: 1368
Lot Size: 101 x 125
Brick Ranch Style Home near edge of town on Corner Lot
- Corner lot brick ranch, move in ready, with nice curb appeal and covered front entrance. Inside the home has a cozy atmosphere, very comfortable.
- Hardwood floors in living room, dining room, hallway, kitchen,and one bedroom
- Large upgraded kitchen, wood cabinets, great counter work space, eat in breakfast bar, built in microwave, dish washer, stove and refrigerator, remaining.
- The Open floor plan allows you to see the living room showing a vintage wood burning stove, only used once.
- Off the kitchen is laundry room, washer and dryer are negotiable, with access to a partial basement, and a breezeway, with entrance to a privacy fenced in back yard, complete with a wood deck, and nice landscaping.
- Another entrance in the breezeway goes to an outside entrance next to the double attached garage, complete work area and shelving.
- The home has ceiling fans throughout, 1 larger bedroom, carpeted with large double door closets ( new doors ), a 3rd bedroom also carpeted, could be used as an office.
- There is a full bath, complete with shower and tub, excellent storage, and new lighting over the vanity, with clean laminated floors.
- Other amenities of the home are an AC unit not over 7 yrs of age, H20 water heater, (very efficient), a whole house fan,
- Alley access gate, 2 car carport, and extra shed, and lovely shade trees in front and back. Most likely sitting on the deck in the privacy of your own back yard would be a true treasure for relaxing.