111 N. Main Street Lucas, Ks 67648Offered at $82,000
Listing Agent: Traci Wieger
Taxes: $: 814.22
Status: A V A I L A B L E
Type: Single Family Homes
Year Built: 1910/ remodeled in 2007
Sq. Ft: 1488
Lot Size: 10,366
Adorable home in Downtown Lucas
- 1 ½ story Old style home bungalow, but redone with amazing character and upgrades. A MUST SEE, FOR QUIET LIVING!
- The owner has brought new life to the term country shabby chic. Very appealing curb appeal, landscaped, with a trellis garden seat. The front has a quaint wrap around covered porch with railings, complete with porch swing and ceiling fan for enticing outdoor living. There is a wood deck at the back entrance and a small storage shed.
- Close to Lake Wilson
- Built in 1910, totally renovated in 2007
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, basement with crawl space
- 1,488 sq. ft. Taxes only : 814.22
- Large back yard, with space to build a garage
- New Roof 2 yrs ago
- Original hardwood floors& trims, very unique kitchen and ceiling, original stained glass in the dining room, and new windows.
- The bathroom is huge, encompassing a niche for the washer and dryer, a whirlpool tub, and plumbing left for a free standing shower.
- 5 ceiling fans
- Renai tankless water heater, installed in 2010
- Brand new foundation & crawl space as of 2010
- All appliances remain.